UNIVISION RADIO EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE
Job Title: Promotion Technician–Part Time Positions: Two Promotion Technician–Part Time Positions: Two
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Supervisor: Promotions Supervisor Location: Albuquerque, NM
Job Number: ALBQ-17-01
The Promotions Technician is responsible for technical and promotional duties, as assigned.
This will include, but not be limited to: driving station vehicles, set-up of equipment (sound systems, tents, tables and banners) at station events, sound board operations, digital social media campaigns, executing administrative and receptionist tasks at the radio station front desk and interaction with station listeners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate station vehicles and equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintain safe operations of vehicles, equipment and other promotional tools.
- Possess and maintain a good driving record.
- Execute radio station promotional activities.
- Safe keep listener prizes and ensure they are distributed appropriately at stationremotes/van hits.
- Compliance with rules, regulations and contract agreements for contest and events as directed
- Execute radio stations live broadcast and/or remotes on a daily basis.
- Trouble shooting on small sound systems/broadcast equipment (basic training provided).
- Work with programming, promotions, and sales to provide support and excellent representation of stations at on-site and off-site events.
- Punctuality at all events and job assignments.
- Must dress in appropriate station clothing at all appearances.
- Follows instructions and takes necessary steps to prevent mistakes and problems.
- Must interact professionally with both listeners and clients at all events.
- Must interact professionally with supervisors and co-workers.
- Execute administrative and receptionist tasks at the radio station front desk as needed
- Perform radio station control room sound board operations
- Abides by organizational norms and supports organizational goals.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration:
- Requires a NM driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires flexible, highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Remains calm and professional through stressful circumstances and adapts to different situations.
- Exercises problem solving skills and self-sufficiency.
- Must be able to work at least 25 hrs per week.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
Experience and Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous work in events, marketing, promotions, customer service, sales and/or related field preferred.
- Previous work, volunteer, or educational experience in broadcast, entertainment, arts or advertising a plus.
- Digital and Social Media expertise preferred.
Necessary Language Skills:
- Ability to read, write and speak English required.
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to read maps and basic knowledge of Albuquerque/Santa Fe area.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, web and document design a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to drive.
Please apply to: https://univision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1522
Univision is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting us at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://univision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1522 →