Sitio web Spanish Broadcasting System
Assist the Promotions and Marketing department with activities that promote the stations, clients and events.
• Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Problem solving and decision making
• Collaborate with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Drive promotional vehicles.
• Perform basic office administrative functions and update station web site.
• Conduct on-site promotions, and handle clients and listeners.
• Set up and run audio and other types of equipment; hang banners and other staging elements.
• Record events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Set up, break down and transport promotional event equipment as required.
• Prepare contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
• Supervise prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms a plus
• Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
• Ability to work a varied schedule of unusual hours including evenings and weekends, a must
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time, high work standards and attention to detail
• Team player with a “can-do” attitude
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing a plus)